Advanced Hair Complex is a non-invasive serum that quickly helps hair to grow back. It has been proven to work effectively and rapidly. Advanced Hair Complex by AQ Skin Solutions not only improves the condition of the scalp while repairing damaged hair follicles, but it also increases the circulation of growth factor proteins that are found in healthy hair follicles. Doing so can help lead to a normal hair growth cycle which then results in better overall hair quality.
Patients in Fayetteville and Raleigh, NC can receive the AQ Advanced Hair Complex treatment at Carolina Plastic Surgery; conveniently located to serve the areas of Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Lumberton, Eastover, Dunn, Raleigh, and surrounding areas of North Carolina and South Carolina. Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Saira H. Saini, will evaluate your hair and recommend the best course of treatment. Ready for thicker, fuller, healthier hair? Schedule your consultation with Dr. Saini by calling (910) 323-1234 today!
Follow our blog to learn more about the hair loss solutions we offer at Carolina Plastic Surgery.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Hair loss is a common problem that can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
In men, hair loss is often caused by male pattern baldness, which is a genetic condition. In women, hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including menopause, stress, and certain medications.
Men and women lose their hair differently and in different patterns. Male pattern baldness typically starts with a receding hairline and progresses to complete baldness. Women, on the other hand, may experience an overall thinning of hair, particularly on the top of their head.
Hair loss can be a frustrating and embarrassing problem. Fortunately, Carolina Plastic Surgery offers a variety of solutions to help patients achieve thicker, fuller hair.
It is important to treat your thinning hair before it is completely gone. After the hair follicle dies, it will not grow back and your only option may be grafting.
How Does Advanced Hair Complex Work?
AQ Skin’s Advanced Hair Complex is a non-invasive hair loss treatment that uses a serum, along with your own natural hair, to stimulate new growth.
Advanced Hair Complex uses patented growth factor technology that helps address aging hair follicles and hair loss. Stem cells play a crucial role in producing and maintaining healthy hair, and this serum complex provides support to these stem cells so they can continue to produce healthy hair. Advanced Hair Complex’s advanced formulation includes growth factors, active ingredients, and fruit oils that work together to nourish the scalp and hair follicles, help them function more effectively, and promote overall scalp health.
What are Growth Factors?
One of the reasons why the Advanced Hair Complex is such an effective hair loss treatment is because it contains a high concentration of growth factors. Growth factors are important for cell growth, proliferation, healing, and repair. They are found in all bodily tissues and help to regulate the regeneration of cells. In the case of hair loss, growth factors can help to stimulate dormant hair follicles and promote new hair growth.
The process of hair growth is dependent on different signals and stimuli coming from specialized cells in the epithelium and mesenchyme. This process is coordinated and complex, meaning it is made up of many different parts that all work together. This is why growth factors are so important for hair growth – they help to regulate the different signals that are needed for healthy hair follicles. 
Advanced Hair Complex is made up of ingredients that work together to nourish the scalp and hair follicles, help them function more effectively, and promote overall scalp health. Included in the formulation is:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media – a type of growth factor that has been shown to stimulate cell growth.  Advanced Hair Complex gets its growth factor from human cells that have been conditioned to produce more growth factors. This helps to ensure that the complex is effective and safe for use.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract – a natural anti-inflammatory that can help to soothe the scalp. It also has antimicrobial properties that can help to keep the scalp healthy and free from infection.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – a chemical used as a solvent and skin-conditioning agent.
- Caprylyl Glycol – in cosmetic products, this helps improve the appearance and feel of dry, rough skin. It also helps reduce flaking and restore suppleness.
What are the Benefits of Advanced Hair Complex?
Let’s say you notice thinning hair or hair loss and decide to try the Advanced Hair Complex. With regular treatments:
- This product is designed to help customers with hair loss prevent further hair loss.
- Advanced Hair Complex may help to repair damaged hair follicles.
- This product improves the quality and texture of your hair.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
- Can invigorate the scalp and hair follicles by improving circulation and nutrition.
- This product is perfect for home use.
If you have thinning hair you know how big a blow to the ego this can be. You may feel like you’ve lost your youth, or that you’re not as attractive as you used to be. Hair loss can also be a sign of an underlying health condition. No matter what your reasons are for wanting to regain your full head of hair, Advanced Hair Complex can help.
Advanced Hair Complex vs. NeoGraft
There are a variety of hair loss treatments available on the market, but not all of them are created equal. One of the most popular hair loss treatments we offer at Carolina Plastic Surgery is NeoGraft, which uses a follicular unit extraction (FUE) technique to transplant hair follicles from one area of the scalp to another.
Advanced Hair Complex is different from NeoGraft in a few key ways:
- Advanced Hair Complex uses your own natural hair to stimulate new growth, whereas NeoGraft transplants hair follicles from one area of the scalp to another.
- Advanced Hair Complex is a minimally invasive treatment that can be done in our office, whereas NeoGraft is a surgical procedure that requires local anesthesia and a recovery period.
- Advanced Hair Complex is an ideal treatment for those who are just beginning to experience hair loss, whereas NeoGraft is best for those who have advanced hair loss.
While NeoGraft has benefits like being able to target specific areas of the scalp and providing immediate results, Advanced Hair Complex is a more affordable and less invasive option that can still provide great results.
The ideal candidates for Advanced Hair Complex are those who are experiencing hair loss and would like to stimulate new hair growth. This treatment is safe for all skin types and can be used on both men and women.
Candidates should still have some hair follicles remaining on the scalp in order for the treatment to be effective; this is because the growth factors in the Advanced Hair Complex need something to attach to in order to stimulate new growth.
If you’re interested in learning more about Advanced Hair Complex or any of our other hair loss treatments, we invite you to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Saini. During your consultation, she will review your medical history and goals for treatment, as well as perform a physical examination of your scalp. She will then develop a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your desired results.
To schedule your consultation, please contact our office today. Call (910) 323-1234 to schedule a consultation in Fayetteville or Raleigh, NC. Patients in the areas of Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Lumberton, Eastover, Dunn, Raleigh, and surrounding areas of North Carolina and South Carolina can fill out this form to request an appointment.
How is the Treatment Performed?
You can apply Advanced Hair Complex in the comfort of your own home without having to worry about taking time out of your busy schedule for treatments. After receiving your vials from Dr. Saini, you will head home with your Advanced Hair Complex.
The steps for use are simple:
- Wash your hair and scalp with shampoo, preferably in the morning.
- Start by drying your hair and scalp, then apply the serum to whichever area(s) of the scalp you wish to treat.
- Gently massage the area(s) of application for a minimum of five minutes, then do not wash your hair for at least eight hours (preferably overnight).
- Complete the previous steps every other day until you have used all five vials.
Easy as that!
Recovery and Results
There is no recovery period associated with Advanced Hair Complex, and you can resume all normal activities immediately after treatment. You may experience some mild redness, itching, or irritation at the site of application, but this is normal and should resolve on its own within a few hours.
Most patients may see results from Advanced Hair Complex after completing the full course of five treatments. Results can last for several months, and many patients find that they only need to repeat the treatment once or twice a year to maintain their results.
You will feel a boost in your confidence when your hair is thicker and fuller and you don’t spend your waking hours thinking about losing your hair. Now that’s priceless!
What is the Cost of Advanced Hair Complex in North Carolina?
The cost of Advanced Hair Complex in North and South Carolina will vary depending on the number of vials needed to achieve your desired results. During your consultation, Dr. Saini will develop a custom treatment plan and provide you with a detailed cost estimate. Advanced Hair Complex is an investment in your appearance and self-confidence, and we offer financing options to make this treatment more affordable.
Call our scheduling coordinator at (910) 323-1234 today!
- Peus D, Pittelkow MR. GROWTH FACTORS IN HAIR ORGAN DEVELOPMENT AND THE HAIR GROWTH CYCLE. Dermatologic Clinics. 1996;14(4):559-572. doi:10.1016/s0733-8635(05)70384-3
- Millis AJT, Hoyle M, Field B. Human fibroblast conditioned media contains growth-promoting activities for low density cells. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1977;93(1):17-24. doi:10.1002/jcp.1040930104