Advances in non-surgical skin rejuvenation have developed multiple ways to combat visible signs of aging, including a variety of injectables and dermal fillers. At Carolina Plastic Surgery, we can correct aging skin from the forehead to the area underneath your chin with clinically proven, long-lasting results.
These injectables are in a class known as neuromodulators, which target specific facial muscles and relax the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe crow’s feet and forehead lines. Dr. Saini can expertly smooth your wrinkles around the eyes and forehead without compromising your natural beauty or appearance. Neuromodulators are derived from the botulinum molecule and can have results that last for several months.
One of the most popular options for non-surgical skin rejuvenation, dermal fillers are injected just below the skin and are comprised of natural substances such as hyaluronic acid. Fillers are designed to restore volume that has been lost during the aging process, and we have dermal fillers for all of your aesthetic concerns at Carolina Plastic Surgery:
- Juvederm: One of the most stable formulations of hyaluronic acid on the market for the correction of moderate to severe lines around the nose and mouth
- Juvederm Voluma: The first FDA-approved dermal filler to correct sunken or hollow cheeks and restore volume to the midface
- Radiesse: A formulation of calcium microspheres in a gel carrier, Radiesse provides an immediate lift to the skin and also promotes the production of your own collagen for subtle improvements over time even after the filler has been absorbed.
- Restylane and Restylane Silk: These hyaluronic acid formulations smooth moderate to severe lines around the nose and mouth and are also approved for subtle lip augmentation in patients with thinning lips.
- Belotero: For stubborn, etched-in lines, this dermal filler has the unique ability to completely integrate into skin tissue for seamless line smoothing.
- Versa: This hyaluronic acid-based filler is perfect for moderate to severe facial wrinkles. If you are looking to smooth away nasolabial folds, Versa is the perfect solution! Versa is safe, efficient and leaves our patients saying “wow”.
Results may vary, and multiple treatment sessions may be necessary depending on your condition and goals. During your consultation with Dr. Saini, multiple factors will be discussed to determine if our injectables and fillers are right for you.
According to the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, roughly 70 percent of men and women are dissatisfied with the appearance of submental fullness, or a “double chin.” Our safe and effective Kybella injections are administered into the fatty tissue of the submental area and permanently destroy fat cells with a unique deoxycholic acid formulation, creating a tighter, more elevated chin and jawline.
Contact Carolina Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation and learn more about the benefits of injectables and fillers.